Wednesday 22 February 2012

Neon Hitch Can Fuck U Betta (remix+pix)



Can't say I'm a fan of the original 'Fuck U Betta' and I am highly suspicious of the Gym Class Heroes 'Ass Back Home' - despite both being catchy as hell. It's not the Neon Hitch looks too much like Cher Lloyd's older sister Nor is this because of the over use of talents of Neon Hitch (see after jump) and the now obligatory use of a swear word by 'pop stars' to gain instant publicity. NO my ire is raised due to the horrendous usage of auto tuning and not even the video is enough to distract me.since it's only lyrics :P Howeveeeeer.....the LA Riots Club Remix is something different so I'll shut up and look at the pictures like the rest of you. 



The Cher Lloyd Gypsy Look
Room mates with the late Amy Winehouse

All images used for promotional purposes and taken from Neon Hitch facebook  page

No comments: