Tuesday 2 March 2010

End of Intermission

It’s been almost a year since my last post....
logo_bee
I would apologise but since I have been busy fighting the forces of Evil in all it's forms (including my  dropped hard drive!!!) I won’t. Some things needed to go on the back burner for the greater good, including this blog. But after the untimely intermission....The GingerZilla is back.

My hiatus was not unproductive and there are loads of of other projects I have enmeshed myself in to keep my sanity whilst the forces of evil nibbled away at me. 

These may, or may not, see the light of day. ‘Epics’ (ahem) such as:

Mash-Ups pairing the Black Eyed Peas with Enter Shikari, Mary J Blige with Alif Tree, Notorious B.I.G. with the Dandy Warhols, Snoop Dogg with Team9 and GingerZilla, Herbie Hancock with Busta Rhymes & Obie Trice….to name but a few.

Remixes of Röyksopp, Celldweller, N.A.S.A (an early mix is now on soundcloud), Robert Miles and John Legend (if I can ever replace the ******* stems).

As well as a host of originals and maybe even a couple of mixtapes at some point. There could even be an album, but considering I haven’t released sweet fa in a year it may be worth setting my sights lower...at least musically, cos’ the world is still ripe for takeover, on a Tuesday.

But, normal service has been resumed.

You have been warned.

No comments: