Saturday 25 October 2008

Riding Bareback is Just Wrong

Riding Bareback is Just Wrong (Notorious B.I.G. vs The Darkness) by theGingerZilla

[UPDATE 2011: I'm going to add an 'advert' for this shortly and see if I can place it on a mediashare site as this one hit it's download limit]

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present my first mashup release (actually the seventh track I'm working on, but first to be finished) .

I've had the instrumental track 'Bareback' (a B-side to Growing on Me) from late band The Darkness (who I absolutely loved!) for quite sometime and always wanted something to go with it. I found vocals with the help of the late Notorious BIG with Eminem on toking duties. I hated the Biggie's music at the time, but liked his vocal style. This mash-up helped me appreciate his lyrical style even more. The words leave something to be desired but as I grew up on rock music it's best not to cast any stones.

It's really just a cut and paste job with a few tweaks and I left the guitar parts bare because they rawk! Turn the volume up on this one and pretend you're Angus Young. AIR GUITAR ALERT!

Riding Bareback_GingerZilla

Remember - Riding Bareback is Just Wrong!

Items Used:
The Darkness - Bareback vs. Notorious BIG - Dead Wrong
Also featuring an Eminem toking/coughing sample from 'Just Don't Give a Fuck
Sony Acid Pro

Enjoy - comments (constructive please) also welcome. 

No comments: